Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sliding Into Tuesday

I have bitched about Housemate Pat’s cooking habits before.
At length.
This morning I had to endure something that smelt like fishy poultry, which I can only imagine is Seagull, and something else that smelled like burnt hair.
Just to lighten my mood further, a sheen of grease had been left on the floor which led to my Tom Cruise ‘Risky Business’ slide straight past the fucking kettle and into the cupboards.
I caught my funny bone at such a painful angle; nothing was left to me other than the scream of,
“You Cunts!”
Restrained I felt; seeing as what I actually wanted to do was smash up the rice cooker thing with a lump hammer, in an act of pure, roaring rage.

Cousin Markus came round and I got to meet his daughter!
She is a little sweetie.
Sat on her Mum’s lap, as quiet as you like and watched United beat Arsenal.
Something I can never see too many times and good training for the child.

Somehow, during a moment of total weakness and obvious amnesia, I have been signed up and PAID for a fucking Tai Chi class!
How and when did that happen?

There is an ‘Awareness Week’ for everything now!
I have to admit to actually approving of this one.

4 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Do you ever try Pat's cooking? I'm intrigued...

Sleepy said...

Christ! No!

Schneewittchen said...

No..you don't want to go there.....

SCW - Sleepy has a bizarre body chemistry (!) many pharmaceuticals can leave her untouched, while some food combos can have her barfing for England. Seriously, she must not go there....

Cousin Markus scrubs up well! And his kid is soooo cute (and trust me, I RARELY find other ppl's kids cute!)

You should totally infiltrate the Tai Chi class.

Sleepy said...

He does doesn't he!
Different man.

Tai Chi... Jeez!