Friday, May 22, 2009

May 21st 2009

It was a gorgeous day today and I spent most of it in the garden.
I’ve planted Beetroot, two types of Carrot and potted up the Courgettes.
For a while I’ve wondered why I don’t come across any baby frogs.
Where have all last years tadpoles gone? They can’t all have been predated.
This morning as I was slaughtering snails this fecker appeared.




I’m delighted with myself and the little ‘Bucket Pond’.
It means they do come back, if they can!

Is there any greater, or simpler pleasure than being the first one in a new jar of Marmite?
I don't think so.

This won't end well.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

No, it will not! (End well)

And yes, nothing better! (New Marmite)

The wv HAS to mean something;
vustlmin ?

Some Chilean Woman said...

I love frogs, I'm jealous of your pond!

Schneewittchen said...

I'm not sure I could eat a whole one...(frogs)

Sleepy said...

Could probably force a pair of legs down but that's it!