Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Birthday


My birthday was most enjoyable.
Thank you, one and all.
I don’t celebrate the odd numbered ones, which this one was, but I had a good day nonetheless.
I also got some cracking gifts!
A five times distilled Vodka called ‘Snow Queen’ from Kazakhstan, a lightweight tripod for my camera, a sooper dooper new mouse for the laptop, Amazon vouchers (for books, not mono-breasted women), gardening books and a selection of weird and wonderful seeds, including ‘striped’ tomatoes and Kohl Rabi, whatever the fuck that might be! Cheers Crisp-e!
Housemate Claire cooked Moroccan Chicken and bought me jam and chutney JUST because of the brand name.
She knows me too well.

Why is it weird to drink out of a cup with someone else’s name on?
Or is it just me?
A cup is a cup after all.
I can’t do it though, it feels ‘wrong’.




This picture makes me feel physically sick.
My stomach just flips.
My birthday wish for him to be assassinated failed to come true.
Ho Hum.
At least he brought his own fucking hat.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, Housemate Claire, it had to be done! Although the chilli jam is probably worth buying anyway even if it weren't for the name.

My kippah's whiter than yours? I should coco, el pape needs to start a bit closer to home. Like maybe he could make friends with the Catholics first?

get in here said...

A belated happy birthday!

Sleepy said...

Insults.. Thanks!