Thursday, May 14, 2009

This, That And Crabs

This is *Rebecca Walker, daughter of Alice Walker and today she has mostly been the object of my more lustful thoughts.
Apart from the ten minutes of Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine mid afternoon.
I was almost tempted in to some light self abuse but sublimated by slaughtering slugs and snails the rain brought out instead.

This cracked me up today; it was the Big little brother’s MSN tagline.
‘I went on a spiritual journey and all I got was this lousy Ultimate Truth.’

This is the tune that has mostly been bouncing around my head today.

While discussing STD’s it dawned on me that you don’t hear about people catching Crabs anymore.
Where have they gone?
The Tame Pharmacist can’t remember the last time she was asked for a ‘treatment’.
When I was at school they were all the rage, as it were.
My mate Vicki had them at least twice.
AIDS came along and everything changed, for a little while at least.

Check it out! I made my own Chapatis today. Amazingly, they actually tasted like the real thing.


*The pic was shamelessly robbed from afterellen.com!





8 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

She seems like a nice young lady ;)

Stevie's hairdresser is taking the piss - just because he can't see, doesn't mean he should have bad hair!

Nice on BLB.

Sleepy said...

Doesn't she just!

Poor old Stevie, he has had some truly awful looks.

Leigh Russell said...

I'm impressed by your culinary triumph - but why did you display a picture of someone else's chapati? I'm sure yours were much better.

Grey Area said...

nah - you just go to Boots and ask for headlice stuff...for the "little'uns".... tell them that you have three lousy toddlers and its they give you enough to quell any fire down below.


not sure how I know that.....

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, and the chapatis look fab.

Interestingly, Rebecca Walker looks a bit like Crabman from 'My Name is Earl'.

Some Chilean Woman said...

One of my best friends went to a bachelorette party about a year ago and got an eye infection. When she went to the doctors they told her they had found a "crab" in her eye...she thinks it was from the male stripper...weird.

Oh nice chapatis! I want your recipe.

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

Carla...I'm going to have horrible nightmares...

Sleepy said...

Have a new blog... Blogger won't let me publish it....