Sunday, May 03, 2009

Oversleeping And Proper Schools

This is what happens when you oversleep and end up at Mass a little bit late, on a windy morning.
G-d makes you look like Tin Tin for the rest of the day.
Not a serious punishment but as a kind of 'Oi! Don't fuck with me'... It can ruin your whole day!
I get it.
I'm not sure I'm happy about this but it HAS been worse!
AND when the fuck did I go grey?
You pricks (my friends!) were supposed to give me the heads up on that.
Bunch of cunts, the lot of you!


Today I’ve been at Mad Matt’s celebrating the mental fact that a local ‘Private’ School has taken him and his Geordie accent on.
The idea that ‘Posh’ kids will leave the school (that George Aligiah went to) with the exceptional use of the word “Champion” really appeals to me.
Brilliant!

Well Done mate!
It was this winning smile that sold it to those Christian Brother types!

6 comments:

Sassygril said...

Such good news about Mad Matt - you never know, his flattened, Geordie vowels might catch on! I'm decorating the dinning room - hence the complete lack of contact. Good to see that your Friday night went well :-)

Some Chilean Woman said...

Mad Matt's smile melts my heart.

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. Champion!

SCW.. You should see his Lairdship in his kilt!

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, I'm loving the Tin-Tin look!
Can I be excused the grey oversight on account of now living 8,000 km away? Although I also offer the excuse for all the friends, that whenever we set foot inside Sleepy Mansions, we are instantly plied with drink and very soon don't notice anything.
Has Mad Matt lost some essential roundness?

Sleepy said...

Yeah! A new sleeker Mad Matt!

Leigh Russell said...

If that's a winning smile, I'd hate to see him lose... What grey? I don't see any grey.