Saturday, May 02, 2009

Under The Weather

I feel fucking hideous. A brutal hangover and no recollection of the final part of last night.
I had to use my emergency ‘phone a friend’ to come and get me because there was no way I could walk.
The last drink of the evening must have been Smirnoff Ice because it was the first thing to come back up this morning.
I’ve got the shakes and haven’t even had a smoke, unheard of!
It’s a beautiful day and I should be outside but I can’t, it’s just way too bright.

Didn’t we already know this? I’m sure we knew this.

6 comments:

Grey Area said...

you have 'done' Kelly Mcguiness....

well I never...must be the sea air.

Sleepy said...

Heaven forfend!

Leigh Russell said...

um.... "confident wine drinker"... I think you should stick to wine, sleepy!

Sleepy said...

Three bottles of wine between two BEFORE the horrors of Smirnoff Ice!

Schneewittchen said...

I imagine McGillis has been telling everyone for the past twenty years, but same old, same old, unless you're a straight, white male, no-one listens.

Blimey. I can't even begin to imagine what you must have put away. I've seen you down enough to float a small Off Licence whilst undergoing an attempted medication offensive by the Big Little Brother, and smoking weed, and you were still more coherent than a past-my-bedtime me.

Hope it passes soon.

Sleepy said...

It has been utterly savage and is just lifting now.