Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weekend

It is official people; I’m too fucking old for clubbing.
An acquaintance of mine has recently left her husband and come storming out of the closet.
She had a brief relationship that is now over.
As the only other queer she knows she has been contacting me to go out ‘on the scene’, her words.
The Scene here is three venues and is utterly vile and incestuous.
But being a bit of a soft touch I agreed to go out with her.
The thing I failed to impress on her was the concept of ‘Gay Time’. Only heterosexuals go out before 8pm!
But she had her heart set on it.
So we arrived at her chosen venue, which can hold at least 300, to find two old queens (one with a bun like Aunt Flo from Bod! WTF) and a surly barman.
It gradually got busier but not much and somehow we ended up in the club above.
It was beyond dire, so awful I didn’t realise I had a chance with the nice lady who looked after our coats.
Most unlike me!
I did have a fecking good dance but spent the next day in agony with my knees and was partially deaf.
I’m still not sure my hearing is right.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that it is inherently wrong that I have to bleach clean the fucking washing up bowl?

Check out Pot Head and his Lollo Rosso 'hair'!

5 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

I hated clubbing when I was 18! I am just a nerd though.

Nice Pot Head, he's looking sexy as ever!

Sleepy said...

I've never been keen.
Although, at 18 a sea of bouncing boobies was a bit of a draw!

I love Pot Head! Any suggestions for his next crop of 'hair'?

Schneewittchen said...

NO! Lollo Rosso is perfect! Pot Head is brill.

I keep telling you, you offer a social service, someone should be paying you for nurturing the newbies.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I know, I know! But even I can't bring myself to set up a business called 'Lessons In Lez'.

Schneewittchen said...

How about 'First Steps in Saphiccstry' ?