Thursday, June 05, 2008

Grrrrr Day

My day started pretty grumpily.

Housemates, if you now find yourself reaching for sunglasses when you enter the bathroom, that’ll be because the suite is actually fucking white.
Surprise!
You see people, the yellow spray bottle labelled “Flash” isn’t a suggestion it’s a cleaning product.
Grrr.

After one of the Housemates hogged the washing machine ALL DAY yesterday, I stopped her at the top of the stairs today.
“Oi! No chance mate! You beat me to it twice yesterday, my turn.”
The ’black wash’, being the largest pile, went first.
As soon as I opened the door I saw the carnage that is “Kleenex” and it wasn’t mine.
Grrrr.

Then to tip me right over the fecking edge in to utter rage.
Was this.

I lift the washing up bowl to find this stinking under the wire fucking plate drainer thing!
What the fuck is that about?
Raw liver?
I swear on all that’s holy, if I find out that was pig product I will go fucking postal.
The whole kitchen has been bleached in to submission.
GRRRRRR!
And……. Rest…….

I got stoned and retired to the garden to fume; it seemed the only sensible thing to do.
Combining my recycling jag with the weed I came up with this.
Pot Head!

It comes with a lid for night time while seedlings are small.

I am looking in to all sorts of recycling ideas but this is fecking awesome.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I LOVE the Pot Head! I totally want a row of them on my balcony! Oh my, the possibilities are endless, ones with suet and seeds in so that birds will perch and poop! And then the ones with tealights in!

Sleepy said...

Hahaha!!
A row of them would look excellent.
Fill 'em with Chives, Cress etc they would look like a load of shrunken heads!

Crisp-e said...

Mate that is beyond nasty! I don't know how you maintain clam.

Loving the skull idea. All you need now is a Sinclair C5 flower bed.

Sleepy said...

Crisp-e.. I KNOW!
The smell in the fridge (That nobody else could smell) was located also.

The C5 would look excellent in your forecourt!