Monday, June 09, 2008

My Day, With Pictures.

Check it out!
I'm not sure it counts as a 'Crop' but I am claiming it as such.
The first crop of Sleepy Mansions radishes!.









Then there was this.
Which instantly made me think,


".... And what the fuck were you munching before you underwent the makeover?!..."






I love Foxgloves.
I collected the seeds from the Wiltshire countryside last year, threw them around while pissed one night; and Ta Da!
One grew.
Nestled right in with the Pear Tree!








Sassy came for tea and we tucked into the Madeira cake we couldn't manage yesterday.
Very, Very Yum!

2 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Did you eat all of the topping on the cake?

The radishes look great, can't wait for the chillies.

Sleepy said...

There was no topping, just sugary crispiness!!
I had some with leftover jelly for breakfast!