Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June Tenth

Check it out!
One of the MANY baby newts that are sharing my Bucket Pond with the tadpoles.
Annie the Frog has reappeared and I’m delighted.
She better start tucking herself into the fucking slugs pretty swiftish!
Apparently they don't like slithering over crushed shell.
I'm going to crush up the shells of the snails I've dispatched and use them.
I thought they also might serve as a sinister warning to those still living and munching in the garden.
Bastards.

Spare a thought for the Sassy one.
While on a trip to our nation’s capital, some fucker stole her bag.
Fortunately it was her overnight bag; they got away with her ipod, sunglasses and from her description some underwear that was so rank in nature it had no business travelling home anyway!
Even on Network South!
Although, I do have an image in my head of an overweight, hirsute, Eastern European bloke, prancing around in front of a mirror in Sassy’s “Little bit of ‘lastic and her little bit of lace”!

Today I discovered if you put my name in to a Facebook search it becomes immediately apparent that I am totally the wrong colour for my name.
I have Race Dysphoria! I'm trapped in the wrong skin tone!

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Hopefully, Sassy's knickers will fell an evil regime.
Vile thing to happen tho Sassy-one, sorry to hear about that.

I remember doing that search for your name on Facebook too, and noticing the same thing.

Sleepy said...

It won't take long.
Got bloody burnt in the garden yesterday!

Sassygril said...

Schnee...it was a very hot night in London on the 9th and I was in a small theatre feeling quite warm. You get the picture? Well, let's just say that the yeast count in that nicked bag would have been sufficient to make your own beer. As Sleepy said, Pilsner panties. Serve the C**** right.