Thursday, August 21, 2008

Freaks And Experiments

This morning I somehow ended up watching women’s Basketball, which is basically Netball and therefore shit.
What kept me watching was a morbid fascination with one of the American girls.
She was 6’ 5” tall.
Six foot fecking five inches!
What the fuck do you do with yourself if you are that tall and totally shit at basketball?
What if you don’t have an athletic bone in your freakishly tall body?

Sassy could have done with someone like that today for the first and last round of her own bizarre sport, ‘Attic Vacuuming’.
Don’t ask. Really, don’t ask.
It got complicated and I kind of misted over at ‘back bedroom’ and ‘decorating’!
But I had caned the weed and had a fraught time at Mass.
She had to make do with me; stumpy as I am, I’m taller than her!

This caught my eye and I’m trying a little experiment.
I have a friend teaching in China so I sent her the article as a link.
The question for you all is, will she be able to open it?
We’ll see.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Sheesh, they didn't waste much time in getting back to being arseholes did they?

6'5" and crap at basketball? Get out there and intimidate some short men!!

Sleepy said...

She was allowed to access it.
Seems strange they would block the blogs but not the news of them being blocked.