Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Visits

I’ve had a brilliant weekend with family.
Been fed SO much I’m convinced my liver is Foie Gras, then pickled in all the alcohol consumed.
I have ‘Choons’ to listen to on cd’s made by the grooviest of nieces.
These family members have a better ‘Sports Filter’ than Schnee and I have seen none of the Olympics!
None!
More or less unheard of.
I actually feel a little bit shaky.

Mr and Mrs Crisp-e are back from holiday to alive plants and bearing the fabulous news that they are properly ENGAGED!
Jewellery and everything.
Yep, my bestest mate is happy, settled and has found his ’one’; I couldn’t be more delighted!
The weird thing is I knew. I woke up Friday morning and I ‘knew’.
Speaking to Mrs Crisp-e confirmed I had got it bang on.
Spookiness.

Then to top my last few days Belle came to visit!
I check her blog out and she passes this way every now and then.
She and her G/F had an away day to the coast and were treated to some Sleepy Mansions hospitality.
Food, Booze and Weed!
We hit Café Distress for some lunch. They met the Crisp-e’s and we had a great afternoon.
I’m not sure they did!
We may well have been a little overwhelming and hectic.
I really hope not because we’d like them to come back!

Super-painkiller? I’ve been doing this kind of shit for years.
They want to test me.

Schnee has requested photographic Butternut Squash updates.
I will provide these tomorrow, I didn’t get my shit together enough today and all of a sudden it was too dark.

3 comments:

Sassygril said...

Whhooo hoooo! Amazing news about the crispees. About time too! Is there going to be a wedding and all that insanity??? If so, that is going to be one hell of an event and people should lock up their livers...

But good for them, and here's to a wonderful life together. I shall celebrate promptly with appropriate beverage!

Sleepy said...

Apparently a side effect of an engagement is a wedding!
I'm sure there will be insanity!

Schneewittchen said...

Olympics????