Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sport And The Horn

I only managed to get through the first half of the England football friendly against The Czech Republic before losing my temper and the will to live.
What a load of shite.
Watching a bunch of over paid twats flouncing about, after the true athletes of the Olympics, was bloody awful.
Sassy was here to share the horror and the most used words between us were, ‘Useless’, ‘Twat’, and ‘Wanker’.

Does the ‘sap rise’ again in August?
Something is definitely happening.
I could barely concentrate at Mass today, my thoughts kept drifting to memories of… Well.. You get the idea.
Then, in my weakened state, I was forced in to conversation with Mrs Next Door With The Kids.
She had on a low cut top and kept bending down to the children.
It took EVERY ounce of my concentration to keep looking her in the eye.
I seriously considered an afternoon of Olympic level self abuse but cleaned the kitchen windows instead.
Sublimation.
Damn those Nuns.
Did I have a mystical awakening? Did I buggery.
Just the horrible realisation I should never have started this poxy fecking job in the first place.
It’s not one you can leave half way through either, especially considering they hadn’t been cleaned in over a year.

This gave me a smile!
“… socially conscious without smelling like patchouli.”
Love it!

What a brilliant bloke.
May he rest in peace.

My word of the week is Amanuensis.
I can’t remember where I read it but try it out; it really makes you use your lips!
Haha!
Don’t mind me, I’m mash up and incredibly horny.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Haha, loved the lesbian types. As for the saphic sap, depends how long it's been rising, the full moon was on the 16th, but maybe it's like plants that flower when drought strikes, with the summer sun having gone in, I've a feeling that so have the boobies.(With the notable exception of course of Mrs. Next-Door with the Kids).

Sleepy said...

At a guess I'd say the sapphic sap has been on the rise for the last 30 years or so.
That'll be it though, my body is getting ready for the loss of the Lesser Freckled Booby from our shores for another year.

Fucking global warming!

Sassygril said...

Yup, I've been hit by rising sap as well. Have no idea why but think that text from Mr Manager had something to do with it. Grrr...

The builders are sanding the floor boards next door. Fucking racket or what???

Sleepy said...

Hahaha!
How many days were you sanding yours for?

Don't know about you but I'm rampant.
The crack of dawn wasn't safe this morning!