Thursday, February 19, 2009

Afflicted

I had lunch with Mr & Mrs Crisp-e today.
He was dropping off some MORE of his photos to ANOTHER gallery!
They are brilliant.
He’ll have to show them to you himself, but trust me, they are good.
The owner was really in to them which I always think is a good sign.
They should know what will and won’t sell.
Had a lovely lunch.
Thanks you two.

The ‘..afflicted with the thorn of same sex attraction’, has given me a great laugh.
I feel far from afflicted.
Affliction (Noun) A condition of pain, suffering or distress.
My ‘thorn’ has caused me none of these conditions but the Catholic Church has.
Its nuns, priests and followers have done all of the above and WAY more!
But the absolute wetter in this article has got to be,
“For example, many men with same sex attraction lack hand-eye coordination….”
Where the fuck did they get that from?!
Of course let’s not forget those priest and monk sports teams we all know so well!

You can’t ban one lot that spout homophobic hatred and then let another lot in.
Snubbed? Snubbed?
Fuck you, you prick. I didn’t want you here in the first place.
‘No travel plans..’
Why is that?
Tried to come during the 1940’s and found the welcome frosty?
Might have been the ‘clothes’ you wore in those days, a nice white frock is less threatening and dare I say it, less butch.

Yeah good plan, let’s print some more money!
It worked SO well in Weimar Germany. This fucker was probably on his way out for a loaf of bread!

Anybody who knows me even vaguely will tell you I have been arguing most of this, ALL MY FUCKING LIFE!

6 comments:

Grey Area said...

I have superb hand-eye co ordination....... must be something wrong with me.

Sleepy said...

Definitely!
Freakish..

Schneewittchen said...

I think you'll find, Richard, that you therefore can't be gay.

Crisp-e!!!!YAY!!!! He's got an eye for it, that pic he took of Holly was superb. But although you always claim it's just yer equipment (I swear she says that!) you too take good photies. You need an exhi too.

There is a funny little sub plot on one of the new shows we have been watching, I THINK it's the United States of Tara, where the son is 'infiltrating' one of those groups the churches have to try to persuade young men not to 'become' gay. It's funny because of course it's full of repressed and not so repressed homosexuals having a whale of a time denying that they're flirting.

The Pope. Well. You're the historian Sleepy. One of the King Edwards got a hot poker up the bum for being gay. Well I am thinking perhaps the Pope should have one hot poker up the bum for being anti-gay, another for snubbing Gordon and another just for being a total wanker-tosspot. That doesn't seem too harsh does it? Oh, and another one for being a misogynist.

Ooh, yes, I remember that whole wheelbarrow full of money thing from history at school. ScaRY!!!!

wv = "slysiant" - I LIKE it!

Some Chilean Woman said...

I thought gay men were perfectly able to move wooden blocks and make tea.

Some research!

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

my whole life has been a lie...sobs...

Crisp-e said...

So, when is alsleep not asleep?

Shnee, tank you.

Sleepy, you're welcome, thanks for coming with.