Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday, Skittles And Vodka

This is what happens when a Stoner and a Scientist get together on a Saturday.
You just know we were the kids who used our Mum's best kitchenware to make mud pies don't you?








Stick it in the freezer for a couple of hours and wait for the yumminess!
How long you leave the Skittles in the Vodka will depend on how sweet and syrupy it gets.
Crisp-e went for colour and taste.
I'd let the let the lot dissolve! I like the idea of being pissed while having a sugar rush!

7 comments:

get in here said...

That looks like the perfect night in. Hope you blazed one with it.

Sleepy said...

Insults.. Waaay more than one!
Before, during and after!

Crisp-e said...

An easy to follow guide! Well done mate.

Sleepy said...

Thank my insomnia and the interwebs!

Sleepy said...

I've also seen a recipe for Limoncello that I want to have a go at but we need to get hold of some Polish Spirit for that.
Although, I'm wondering if Poteen might work!

Schneewittchen said...

I thought Limoncello was made with either voddie or white wine. At least them's the ones our liquor store has. Last time I was in there, I noticed they had absinthe.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I was reading up on it and Yep, Vodka would work but the purer the 'alcohol' the better.