Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nausea Day

Today I have had an epic hangover.
Savage.
I don’t know how I managed it but I felt starving hungry and nauseous at the same time.
Worse than these contradictory gastrointestinal signals I craved a MacDonald’s burger and fries.
How nasty is that?
Just to top it off, Housemate Pat arrived home and started rustling up whatever complete nastiness it is she insists on cooking.
A stir fry of Crab Arseholes with a Rodent Reduction on a bed of Cat Fur Balls.

What I don’t understand about this, is WHY he can go to the European Court?
He’s a Jordanian national.
I know the map of the world changes frequently and I still haven’t got my head round what countries the USSR split in to; but I don’t ever remember Jordan being part of Europe.
How can he claim he won’t get a fair trial in Jordan? Don’t they run on Sharia or some sort of Islamic law? The kind of law he likes?
You can’t sit and preach hatred toward people and their ways then turn to them for protection, while STILL spitting bile about them!
Ironically he was granted asylum in the UK on the grounds of Religious Persecution.
I think it has more to do with Jordan having the death penalty and this man being a coward.

This lot in Basingstoke! Haha!
At least the good people there will know that G-d hates cigarettes and possibly smokers!
In fact, their G-d seems to hate everybody except them.

SIR Terry Pratchett! How good does that sound?

3 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

I was craving a Big Mac about two weeks ago, bought a cheeseburger instead and got the worst runs of my life. Tip to self: Do Not Go To McDonald's.

Schneewittchen said...

McDonalds - just say no!

Those so-called Xian fundies are just nasty, and wrong. How fucking dare they pretend to be Christians and not understand Christ's message?

P'raps the European Court is based on who qualifies for the Eurovision Song Contest. Israel gets to compete in that, I'm sure Jordan could.

Sleepy said...

SCW.. I restrained myself!

Schnee.. Israel also gets to compete as part of Europe for World Cup Qualifiers.
After Munich it seems they kind of have to.
The rest of the Middle East group tend to want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth!