Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Things

Today it’s the little things that are getting to me.
Like, why am I the only one who refills the pepper grinder?
Where has all the weed gone and why can the kids at Mayhem get hold of it but not me?
How does Housemate Pat manage to burn and break so much stuff?
Why does she think that fucking off for a month means she doesn’t have to pay rent?
How can I put my back out sneezing?
How the fuck can this get past us without a fucking murmur?
What happened to ‘I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it’?
Why after seeing the total horror of the Australian fires did I only cry when I saw Sam the Koala?
I looked for my Golliwog badge and wondered if I’d be arrested for wearing it.
Then I considered if I had committed a ‘Thought Crime’ in remembering I had one somewhere.
What the fuck is going on?

On a totally different note.
I am part of the Aliens Road deputation that has been invited to the Colas offices about our trees tomorrow.
I don’t hold out much hope of us saving them but at least we can have a say in what replaces them.
They can piss off with their Tibetan and Chinese what-nots; I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have a native tree.
I hope the idiot from the council is there. Foul, greasy little man.
I had to hold my tongue at the ‘Neighbourhood Forum’ meeting as flipping out and swearing would have weakened our case.
Tomorrow I’m going to call him a cunt to his face and I’m really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

1. Pepper - You're the only one who uses it?
2. Weed - They need it more than you. They are all insane.
3. Pat - It's a special gift.
4. Pat 2 - She thinks you're a registered charity because she didn't find her stuff on the pavement when she got back.
5. Back/sneezing - You're insufficiently medicated?
6. Big Brother - They distracted you with weather and a global financial crisis.
7. Dutch bloke - Good grief, just good grief. They let in bloody Muslim fundies who incite racial hatred.
8. Koala - They didn't show any actual burnt Australians.
9. It was actually a Thought Crime. Don't do it again, it's just a slap on the wrist for a first offence.

Greasy Colas man. Enjoy and savour the pleasure.

WV= calmu. I swear.

Some Chilean Woman said...

I must confess I teared up a bit when I saw Sam the Koala drinking from the water bottle...he was so thirsty!