Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rehab

When did Margaret Thatcher get rehabilitated?
So much so we now have fucking BBC programmes about her?
As Education Secretary she took my free milk from me.
After she broke the miners, teachers were the next bunch she came for.
She’s a fucking monster.
Just because she’s lost her faculties now, doesn't mean everything she did is suddenly brought under that ‘Oh she’s only nuts’ umbrella.
Stop it!
My man Frankie Boyle gets it!
‘For three million…..’
Inspired.

Is it just me who has the walnut sized ‘After Bladder’?
A bladder that kicks in after you’ve had a wee, thought yourself empty and is only activated by the taps when you try to wash your hands?
Those of you who have performed the ‘miracle’ of childbirth need not answer this question.
I’ve fallen for that one before and been sucked into a nightmare world of stories involving 14 day labour, pelvic floor exercises, Haemorrhoids and pissing when you sneeze.
From nappies and Tena lady.
It’s not such a great leap!

RIP Wendy Richard.
You were on TV only slightly longer than I’ve been alive, fair play to you.

Just to end, a bit of gratuitous Frankie!

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Erm...ok,so I'm not allowed to answer the wee question, although the answer would be, no, I have that too.

I must have lost the plot halfway through the post (due to all the oranges I'd carefully stacked in the fruit bowl deciding to do a landslide thing)because when I got to the link for a gratuitous bit of Frankie, I was expecting Frankie goes to Hollywood. It was, however, pants-wettingly good. Yup, back to that after wee again:)

Some Chilean Woman said...

Had c-sections, no bladder problems...yet.