Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Good Day

Away in the ‘Wesht’ of Ireland the Nutty Daddy has been home for a few days, re-medicated and slightly less of a handful for the Sainted Mammy.
There seems to be no reason for, or damage from the seizures but he frightened the shite out of all concerned.
I once worked in a care home for Alzheimer’s patients and know it can get very grim in the latter stages.
As wicked as it is to say, I sometimes wish one of the fits had carried him off.
The Karmic repercussions of that are going to be epic, I know.
I wonder if the Cameron’s ever had similar thoughts.

Just because this prick is British why do we have to have him back?
Isn’t The Vatican a Sovereign State? Why can’t he go there?
His Nazi-ness was the one who ‘rehabilitated’ the idiot, so he should fucking deal with him.
I was contemplating giving up ‘Pope Bashing’ for Lent but you’ve got to set yourself some sort of achievable goal!
Also, this is one of those times of year when he does come out with some utter bollocks and I’m not missing that.

I’m too ashamed to tell you how many hours of my day I have wasted looking for this particular version of this song.
To say I became a little obsessed would be beyond understatement.
I even contacted the Big little Brother and got the might of his employer on it!
It reminds me of Ex Bro in Law J and the laughs we used to have when he was still with my sister.
Nights getting totally wrecked and playing cards.
Good times that were a lifetime ago now.

This evenings Grand Designs totally and utterly appealed to me for the first time!
Love the whole idea of it.
Not the living in France bit though, a bit too overrun with the French for my liking I’m afraid.

Chatted with my re-discovered friend this evening.
The one found with the help of Facebook.
Amazingly, we just seemed to pick up where we left off!
Blinding! Can’t wait to get together!

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

He's like the anti-Christ, his name is even ALMOST the same as the Archbish of Canterbury.

Karmic repercussions wouldn't be appropriate. Karma isn't a Christian concept, but thinking that life must be maintained at all costs, even when there is no quality of life - is.

Sleepy said...

He is such an odious man.

You know me and Karma! The Universe always finds a way to bitch slap me.