Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Adopting A Stance

It just gets better!
The Catholic Church has had a hissy fit.
Now, they say that they are going to have to close all the adoption agencies.
There is NO WAY they are letting Queers adopt children that no one else wants.
Cormac Murphy- O’Connor, the head of the Catholic Church in England has SUCH a good record on matters involving children.
While he was a Bishop, he knew of paedophile priests in his diocese, but just moved them on. One of them he moved to the Chapel at Gatwick Airport. He was later to serve nearly four years for nine sex attacks on boys, one of whom he abused at Gatwick.
What a Prince Of The Church he is.
This all said, it comes down to the idea, that the church are perpetuating, that ALL homosexuals are paedophiles.
Ok then, from now on I will assume that every Priest wants to fuck young boys and all Nuns want to beat seven shades of shit out of you.
Fair enough?
Cormac, why don’t you ask your opposite number in Boston about paedophile abuse?
How much did the Church have to pay out because of those fucking noncing priests?
$85 Million, I think you’ll find. Just in Boston.
Not that they can’t afford it.
The adoption agencies themselves aren’t exactly bathed in glory either.
The Duplessis Orphans in Canada?
Some of those kids were ‘sold’ for medical experiments for fuck’s sake!
With the knowledge of the Catholic run orphanages they lived in.
So, go on, close them down.
Cut your nose off to spite your face.
Wankers.

Other stuff getting on my tits.

Why do people feel the need to ‘chew’ plain yoghurt?
Stand there, right in front of you with the pot and the spoon fucking chewing!
Some people do it when they drink milk.
Watch them.
Turns my stomach.
I just start imagining what would happen if I bit down in to something ‘clot’ like.
The only time you need to chew milk is if there are cereals in it.
Also pissing me off, are the people who use all the utensils and attachments that come with their vacuum cleaner. What’s that all about?
Fuck off!
I didn’t know ours had all that shit ‘til I dropped it down the stairs. It came apart in slow motion and revealed the treasure hidden within!
I am SO glad I can say I don’t have a clue what each one is used for.

7 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Well, all I'm going to say on the subject of adoption is this

Chewing milk just does sound stomach turning.

Sleepy, vacuum cleaners - well, from what I understand you have to be a gay man to truly appreciate all the attachments.

Sleepy said...

Nice one!

Having had a look at the attachments that Panasonic supply, I dread to think.

LentenStuffe said...

Now that was well said. Thank you.

I always thought that those so vehemently opposed to abortion should adopt. That's a fairly reliable alternative, eh.

I didn't know that gayness was contagious. Let me rephrase: I didn't realize the geezers actually believed it. I guess they must've said it often enough for it to have sunk in ... Now, if they could only be induced to say the opposite. O Human folly!

I had what they called a Shop-Vac when I lived in the States. Haven't seen any on offer in Irlanda. Anyways, this thing was just a huge bucket with a lid and then a hose. I was in love with the machine. I'd invite guests over just so that could watch me vacuum up the neighbor's car and massive boulders and gigantic clots of earth. There wasn't a thing this gadget couldn't suck into itself. And, get this, not one attachment. I still miss it very much. Never swept the house once ... just positioned the sucking device in a pivotal or fulcrum position, switched it on and anything that wasn't nailed to the floor submitted to its power!

Sleepy said...

lentenstuffe...
I do try to carry my Gay Serum with me whenever I'm out, but sometimes I just forget!

The Hoover device sounds terrifying!
The Dyson used to grab hold of bits of carpet and just unweave it.
Fucking thing.
Wasn't so clever with brick rubble.
Hence the Panasonic thing.

Sassygril said...

I LOVE hoovers, all the attachments, the full 9 yards. Lentenstuffe, I need to know where you got the machine from. We were made for each other.

Anonymous said...

I went to a Baptist camp (not the black fun loving, clapping and singing Baptists, the white, no-fun sombre baptists) when I was about 12. Depeche Mode's "Some Great Reward" was on heavy rotation on our cabin's tape player that summer. The missionary's daughter left our cabin in a fit when we played "Blasphemous Rumours".

I still remember discussing the whole gay is evil thing with my counsellor that summer.
Me: "How can you call just a state of being evil? You're either gay or you're not, it's not like it's a choice."
Counsellor: "It's not being gay that's the problem, it's choosing to act on it. Only married people can have sex and gay people can't get married."
At this point I sized her up - hmm, maybe 19 and already married. She's probably divorced and living with an octogenarian dyke now.

Sleepy said...

Gail...Oh, I do hope she is!

I do think G-d has a sick sense of humour, though!!
Loved Depeche Mode.
Going to go and download some immediately!