Thursday, September 11, 2008

Discontinue And Discontinued

Housemates. We have another ‘plughole hamster’ and all the while my arsehole points downwards I’m not dealing with it.
OK?
I have the least amount of hair so feel I don’t really make a huge contribution to its creation.
Also, ‘marigold-ed’ and gagging, I wrangled one out of there the day before yesterday.
Those of you who wear those big clip affairs I your hair, don’t attach them to the fucking shower curtain, you sadist.
Especially if they are fucking black!
You bastards know I spend 99.99999% of my time stoned.
I thought I was in there with a fucking Bird Eating Spider, had an adrenalin rush and smacked my head on the wall.
Although the head on the wall bit did remind me I still had my glasses on.
All in all, a pretty hectic start to the day.

To add to my annoyance the shampoo I use has been discontinued.
Every time this happens to me!
It’s the same with deodorant.
It takes me ages to find one I like the smell of, then about 2 years later they will end the range.
Fucks with my Aspergers head too.
Now I’ve got to find a new shampoo that doesn’t make my hair feel like straw, or give me dandruff, that doesn’t make me smell like my Nan or a treatment for lice, render me blind and especially NOT irritate my skin!
Fuckers! Leave my stuff alone will you!

A year ago today I was in Vancouver, in Havana, celebrating Schnee’s birthday!
Happy Birthday, hope you are having a blinder!

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I am, but I missed your presence today, although I wore my present from last year. I felt it was good karma.

Sleepy said...

Superb!