Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Weird One

The day started off with a weird one.
The Sister text me.
Yep, after six years of nothing, I got this:

“Hello S its N. just to tel u that lots of peeps from skool wanna add u on face book. I’ve told em u havnt got one but they keep on! KB, B, LC, C, DS, EP etc also the GS group has a long pic wiv u in it! If u were interstd! Hope u ok, N.”

(Not as strange as ATM, after a three year silence some time back, she ‘phoned and opened with, ‘Hello, it’s your Mother, can you get hold of some speed?’)

My first thought was, ‘there are five reasons I’m glad I’ve never joined that fecking thing right there!’
My next thought was ‘where the fuck did she get my number?’
The answer to that was The Big little brother.
Mr & Mrs Crisp-e came round this afternoon so using his page we had a look.
There is no ‘pic wiv me in it’, that we can find, thank Christ.

I haven’t replied and I’m not sure I’m going to.
It could be viewed as an olive branch, but do I want one?
Do I want to open the door to all that again?
Being around ATM and my sister does not enhance my mental well being in the slightest.
They are fucking nutters, but I miss my nieces and nephew terribly.

This evening, I received an email ‘allegedly’ from someone I had limited contact with through genes reunited.
It went along the lines of ‘Help, I’m stuck in Nigeria with no money. Mail, wire etc me $1000 now please’.
Yeah, right!

This has been my choon of the day!
Gets your grin on!
But why is it when you listen to anything with headphones on, you are suddenly able to feel through your feet?
Try it.
I guarantee you will feel something.
OR it could be the weed.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Turn away from the nut-side Sleepy-wan Kenobi.
Still, Crisp-e's on Facebook is 'e.....:))))

Sleepy said...

I'm fighting it Yoda-wittchen!
He is and I think he regrets it everyday!