Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Engineers, Pregnancy And Smiles

I was woken AGAIN by the gas man wanting to look at the meter.
Is it me or do they seem to turn up every 2 weeks or so?
If they aren’t waking me up they catch me as I’ve sparked up something herbal.

Yesterday I had to have the telephone bloke out.
The line was dead and nobody had noticed that the thing hadn’t rung for a week.
The engineer was disconcerting.
He kept staring at my chest while talking to me.
This may have happened before and I’ve just never noticed but I noticed yesterday.
I didn’t like it.

Why is the media obsessed with ‘baby bumps’?
Some ‘D Lister’ or D lister’s floozy gets pregnant and we have to be shown pictures of the lump.
Why?
We all know what pregnant people look like.
I remember my Grandfather going on about how gorgeous and ‘glowing’ my sister looked while pregnant.
To me, she looked sweaty, red and fat.

I was a bit wicked today and fed caterpillars to the huge Garden Spiders.
I see it as a form of recycling.
Check out my flickr page for the photos!

My Hope! I hope YouTube stays for ever!

There is always time to revisit Lizzy!

New series of the L word tonight, Whoo Hoo!
Not a dry seat in the house!


Check out the bad boy Butternut Squash!
Starting to look the business.
















No comments: