Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Frustrated, Idiotic And Dancing

I woke up this morning and the first thought that popped into my mind was,
“It’s been ages since I’ve had an erotic dream”.
How depressing is that?
Even more depressing I can’t remember who the last one involved.
I’m surprised because I’m just shy of female Priapism at the moment, if there is such a thing.
I contemplated self abuse but decided on sublimation instead and went to Mass.
It might have been an idea to save the weed and Diazepam for after because I got the giggles during the responsorial psalm thing.
‘Your word, O Lord, is a lamp for my feet’.
What the fuck does that mean!?
With all the coffin dodgers shouting it at different times it sounded to me like,
‘Oh Lord, a clamp for my meat'.
The Gospel was Luke so I didn’t listen too much and by then I had noticed the Polish lady and her magnificent, peachy arse.
So much for sublimation.

Then I hear about this Catholic school, that won’t allow an injection that protects against cervical cancer to be given on its premises.
The governors seem to believe that it will turn all their girls into sluts.
I went to Catholic boarding school and I can promise you they don’t need a jab!
I’d be interested to know if there are any studies into the incidence of cervical cancer in Nuns.

John the ipod is in a strange shuffle mood, it managed to mix Elgar with The Kings of Leon.
But this has been my choon of the day! I make no apologies, it gets my grin on.
The total tops was this evening while I was cooking, I clocked Mrs Next Door With The Kids, youngest in her arms, bopping around her kitchen to this.
Love it!

2 comments:

Grey Area said...

I too was at a very strict Catholic School( erm, a theme here... ) and was thrown out of mass once for becoming hysterical after chanting the lie 'Our Lady Of Succour" - I can leave the mental picture to your imagination.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I know! That's why I have to turn up and remind them I exist.
When I'm cooking, back door and window open, the neighbours have very little choice BUT to 'enjoy' my music!

depesando.. That's wonderful! As with any Catholic education.. "It's the best of times and the worst of times!"