Thursday, June 07, 2007

Trains And Popemobiles

Today I suffered the horror that is Great Western Trains.
The train from Cardiff to Portsmouth is really busy.
Loads of students, tourists, skates heading back to Pompey the lot.
How many carriages are there?
Two fucking carriages!
There was no way I was paying £33 to fucking stand from Westbury to Fratton.
The Hippy, who elbowed his way on in front of me, dropped his stinking rucksack and Hoola Hoop (I shit you not! One of those things kids swing round their waists) in the space for wheelchairs and pissed off.
I slung all his shite out of the way and planted myself in the space.
I was working on the theory that a skinny twat with a fucking HOOLA HOOP was going to put up little resistance.
I was right.

My favourite piece of TV of the day was that geezer trying to jump on the Popemobile.
The Vatican say,
‘He showed signs of a Mental Imbalance’.
You think?
What struck me as odd was B16 didn’t even turn round.
This Loon was German; he looked like he was shouting which I presume would have been in Germish.
The man in the white dress didn’t stop waving.
He obviously wasn’t educated by the Christian Brothers; he would have been acutely attuned to any assault from the rear if he had.

As you can see, some of the tadpoles now have arms!

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Good for you! Ppl's ignorant bloody behaviour on trains used to drive me nuts! Like when they occupy two seats putting all their crap on one and sitting in the outside one.
Of course now I live somewhere where we have no passenger trains to speak of, I'd welcome all the arsehole behaviour.

LentenStuffe said...

Schnee is right there: There's a lot of ass acreage hogging seats on the trains, but it's still lovely to travel the country in one.

Nice post.

Sassygril said...

That is an amazing photo. I love it.

On the subject of that blooody train, when I went for a job interview at bath Uni I came across someone who used to commute daily using that pissant train and he confirmed empirically that there are NEVER more than 2 coaches. It doesn't matter if it is Xmas, Easter or Glastonbury, it's the regulation 2 dirty fucking coaches. £33 for that is truly scandalous. You could buy a niceness with that...

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. Smokable niceness!