Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Seventeenth

Today I have been at my Dad’s celebrating his 60th birthday and my niece’s 13th, it was brilliant!
I met my 6 week old nephew, Ronnie, for the first time and he is an absolute cutie.
(That’s him with my Dad)
I even held him! Something I don’t usually do.
To me they are ‘boring’ until they can do something, like talk.
Surprisingly, for one who carries the Sleepy gene he actually DOES sleep.


We did a “This Is Your Life” thing for my Dad.
We had photos, music and a newspaper from the day he was born.
I think he liked it, he cried a lot which is usually a good sign!


On top of the joy of being with my family, Portsmouth won the FA Cup!
The city is on an absolute high.
Everyone out and about this evening is singing, smiling and dressed in blue.
Fantastic.
To my Cardiff supporter friend, Rhys... Sorry Mate.


Here is the Birthday Boy and Girl!
Happy Birthday to you both.

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Brilliant, it's all brilliant! Family stuff, Pompey stuff.
I'm not at all pissed.
Hic!

Sassygril said...

You going down the sea front to welcome the team home? Got to be done, no? Once in a lifetime stuff...

Sleepy said...

Schnee... HeHeHe! You go!
Sassy... Oh Yes! I have my Spurs shirt on especially!

Sassygril said...

Well cool! I'll wear my Bolton Wanderer's scarf! That way we'll both get our heads kicked in! Let me know where you would like to catch the bus, so to speak.

Also have to say that the photos were lovely. Esp the one of your dad holding his grandson. Beautiful child. Lovely pix.