Thursday, May 08, 2008

May Seventh

Last night I made the hideous mistake of thinking it would be a good idea to wash all the seat covers.
Chair, sofa, and cushion covers were all stripped from furniture and washed.
I realised my mistake and what a shitty job it was when it came to getting all the ‘guts’ back inside the covers.

The government have gone and reclassified cannabis as a class B drug, against all advice.
So the moment I heard it announced what changes went on in the joint I was smoking?
Did I suddenly become more susceptible to schizophrenia?
“Err on the side of caution”
My Arse!
Err on the side of fucking votes.

If I had a choice about any of this bollocks.
I’d definitely go for the horse!

Check out these Dutch tulip fields.
So many good and beautiful things come from Holland.

This will either make you pull a WTF face or make you start smiling immediately and exclaim, “Christ! I remember that!”

8 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Good grief. Whatever is the point? (Reclassification)

Luverly puss-cat pic tho - could just tickle him.

Crisp-e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crisp-e said...

That Angel of the South thing has GOT to be a joke!!!!

Sleepy said...

I hope not!!
I want the fecking great big horse!

Sassygril said...

Lovely cat and loverly loverly fecking great horse. Has to be.

Sleepy said...

Come on Crisp-e....
You know you want the horse!

Artemesia said...

Cushion shrinkage can be a bummer..but if you put saran wrap around the 'guts' or some such ploy..it makes it easier to slip them back in.
A

Sleepy said...

Artemesia.. I will remember that tip!
It will save me a lot of stress.