Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May Twentieth

Almost everything today has conspired to piss me off.
Starting with Home Delivery Network.
Whoever they are.

I was sat in my front room and saw the delivery van pull up outside.
The driver got out and knocked a door across the road.
He then came and put a “Sorry you weren’t in, left parcel with neighbour” card through the door and ran, yes RAN back to his van.
I opened the door and shouted to him as he tried to drive away,
“Why didn’t you knock the door?”
He replied that he did and ‘you weren’t in’.
“I fucking obviously am! I watched you. You came nowhere near the house.”
He drove of at speed. Must have been because his pants were on fire.
Lying fucking wanker!

So I ‘phoned the company and complained.
I will ‘phone again tomorrow and complain and will keep doing so until I get some sort of ‘compensation’.
I should have checked out this site earlier in the day.
Then I would have been ready for him, on a multilingual level!
So, just to reiterated, Home Delivery Network are untrustworthy liars.

The other thing that has pissed me off today and has for quite some time is the total inability to buy a ripe Avocado.
If you want to eat anything Avocado related you have to plan your meal about 10 days in advance and buy frigging bananas to speed up the process.
I really object to having to pay an extra £1.25 for ripe ones.
Fecking huge rip off.
If they CAN supply ripe ones, why should I pay a premium for them?

2 comments:

Sassygril said...

That REALLY pisses me off with respect to pears. I adore pears (peeled of course) but you can never ever get them in a ripe state from Waitrose. They're hard as bullets. Unless you want to pay a price premium and have the ripe ones. That is well shitey. I have to have a wee stash on my kitchen window sill...

And have you clocked the fact that the bastards stock apples from just about anywhere other than the UK - at ANY time of year? Forgive me, but don't we grow those fruits? Oh gawd its 8.30am and you've got me grrrrr on...damn.

Sleepy said...

Yay!!
It's never too early to get your Grrr on!