Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20th January 2009

The Aliens Rd trees have had a stay of execution.
Sassy has been a brilliant email fiend and totally mobbed the councillors.
Most of the street seems to have mobilised in one way or another.
However, not everyone wants to save the trees.
They drop leaves on the cars. What a fucking shock that is.

I watched the Inauguration today, mainly because I felt I should.
A momentous historical moment and all that.
Give it a fortnight and we’ll be sick to fecking death of Barack H Obama.

If I had any money at all I’d be on this like a shot!
It would pay for itself in rentals in no time.

3 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Yay for the trees! I just don't understand why people wouldn't want to have trees in their street...I don't get that mentality at all.

Although I love Barack I am sure getting tired of Obamarama.

That farmhouse would make a lovely B&B...*sighs*

Sassygril said...

I totally agree. Liquidate your assets mate and go buy :-)

wv minten - see, it's so close to minted that destiny couldn't be more clearly signposted. Buy the damn place and do the B&B thing. Cool.

Grey Area said...

I'm deliberatly avoiding the property pages - there are so many astonishing bargains out there - a couple of people I deal with are holding their purse strings tight until the end of this tax year and going on a buying spree as very long term investments - It's the perfect pension plan.....I, of course - am unable to afford this place at the moment.