Tuesday, January 06, 2009

January 6th 2009

Today is Nollaig Na Mban or Women’s Little Christmas.
It is a tradition in Ireland that men take over the household duties and the ladies have the day off to party with their friends, sisters, mothers and aunts.
Cracking! I scoffed and supped at Woodies Wine Bar.
It’s also Epiphany and my last blow out before a strict regime of diet and exercise begins tomorrow.

I’ve been in Chichester today.
Never buy coffee at the station, the prices are savage.
I love ‘Chi’! It’s so civilized.
It is the place to see swathes of pastel coloured corduroy on men over 70.
Barbour Jackets and Brogues are also de rigueur for both sexes.

Why can’t these fuckers just stick to what they know?
Their excessive ‘breeding’ policies in South America are what are fucking up the Rainforests, not me.
Their banning of condoms is what is wiping out Africa with Aids.
Fucking Pope. Six days into the New Year and he’s pissed me off already.

As pointed out by Sassy, what the fuck are my Beloved Spurs doing buying all sorts when we so obviously need a Keeper who can catch?
Come on ‘arry, get it sorted.

My Darwin Award this week goes to…

Blogger has been a complete twat for some reason. It's taken me hours to get this posted.

1 comment:

Schneewittchen said...

I like the idea of Women's Little Christmas !!!!! Splendido!
Still, the down side of that is that it implies that the feckless feckers do feck all the rest of the fecking year.

Ah...Epiphany, I always hope for one.

I like that French restaurant in Chi, quite near the bottom of the High Street, it's called something like 'Le Café Rouge'. In fact I s'pose if I liked it enough, I'd be in a position to go in a couple of days:)

I think the Pope pissed me off even earlier, but I can`t remember why. Maybe it was leftover rage from last year. I think I can feel a Fatwa coming on.