Saturday, January 03, 2009

Stuff I Know Today

I love the title of this piece!

I couldn’t give a flying fuck who the new Dr Who is.

If you don’t want to be offended it’s probably best not to discuss Gaza with me.

After being MIA for a few days, I have found the wine I hid from myself!
Much rejoicing!

Slovakia now runs on the Euro.

This is the day Martin Luther was excommunicated.

The Clinique shit I was given for my face has made me spottier than a fourteen year old on a diet of chips.
Bastard Froggish filth.

This is my tune of the day.

The Untouchables is a brilliant film.

7 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

The picture with that article's pretty good too.

Loved the audio clip. No mistaking Lightbody's voice.

Some Chilean Woman said...

Was Bush All Bad For the Gays? Diet Coke just came out of my nose for laughing so hard!

I agree with Schneewittchen...the picture is pretty good, pretty damn good.

Sassygril said...

Yup, I loved the pic too and the track is just gorgeous. Can it get any more depressingly cold? So fed up...

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. I thought you'd like both!

SCW.. Diet coke? Explosive stuff!

Sassy.. We have to thank Grey's Anatomy for reminding me that tune was out there.
Lighting the fire here if you want to come for a warm.

Sassygril said...

Thanks for the offer - and apologies for not responding earlier as I'd gone off line to do some work and only just reconnected. Got a European ironing mountain to get through :-( otherwise i'd be round like a shot.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh, and after reading this post - I noticed 'The Untouchables' was on one of the cable channels, so I thought, 'oh, goodie,' and switched - only to find it was a channel we don't have. Doh!

Ooh, WV = affies. Must be like appies only little puds instead of nachos 'n stuff.

Sleepy said...

A channel you don't have? Impossible!

'Affies' it is from now on.