Sunday, January 04, 2009

Edible Number Thirteen

I like ‘Junior Moment’ and ‘Edible Estates’ from this list.
I have had my garlic delivered from the Island for my edible estate.
Apparently garlic needs freezing temperatures to get it going. Frost helps it divide or something.
The Parsley and the Rosemary both seem to like the freezing weather and are thriving.

I saved up the whole of House series 4 to watch in one hit and am now in a serious lust with Number Thirteen.
Serious lust.
Something about her eyes I think.

I am going to make an appointment at the doctor this week.
My heart palpitations are beginning to frighten me now.
The length of time between when it stops and when it kicks back in is getting longer, so probably best to get it checked.

On the few occasions I travel on the Loser Cruiser I’m straight up the back!
I think most people I know do the same.
Where do you sit?

7 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Good luck with the dr appointment. I diagnose you with acute Number Thirteenitis.

Utah here...no double decker buses -bummer! But if we had them I would sit at the top, probably in the middle 'cause I can get car sick otherwise.

Sleepy said...

SCW.. You maybe onto something with my diagnosis!
My heart rate does change when I see her.

We don't have double deckers in my town anymore.
Upstairs was where you were allowed to smoke, back in the Stone Age when smoking was allowed.

Schneewittchen said...

Haha, you remind me of that old song, I think it was Peter Sellers, 'Oh Doctor I'm in trouble -well, goodness gracious me...'

Thirteen is, of course, the lesbian love interest, so that works. Have you seen her best lesbian week ever ep yet?

Can't remember the last time I actually got to sit down on the bus, so I guess it's pretty much wherever I can.

WV = humphfu? I think that's the noise a stupid hummer makes in the snow.

Some Chilean Woman said...

Sure I can diagnose but too bad I can't write you a prescription for it. I'll just recommend home treatments in small doses, don't want you to overdose.

I've been on a yellow school bus, now I need to ride on a red double decker bus -then I shall die happy.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Just finished series 4. No bumping uglies yet!

SCW.. Shame you'd have to go to London to get on a 'proper' red bus.
If you came to Portsmouth I could show you lots of old boats!

Some Chilean Woman said...

London is one the the places I would love to see someday, but really, any place in the UK would satisfy my appetite.

Old boats would idyllic too, I like all things vintage.

Schneewittchen said...

Damn, s'pose we must be on Series 5 then...d'oh!