Friday, January 30, 2009

Under The Weather

Everything has gone a bit dog shit.
While trying to sort out the security on the Wi-Fi I managed to lock everybody out.
Which is probably fine for anyone else but I have absolutely no clue what I’m doing with a computer.
I had to get hold of Ex Housemate Mikey and get him to talk me through it.
Even then it was being a fucker.
Next, I haven’t slept in 36 hours and I’m starting to get a little snappy and impatient.
To fucking top it off; during the Witching Hour this morning it became apparent that I have a vicious cold.
Horrible, unproductive cough that’s given me a sore throat; and a skull full of endless gallons of snot.

Our complaints have made our local paper.
Silly us for not understanding that trees have ‘a finite life’.
So how long are the new ones going to last I wonder.

This has pissed me off.
A Mum and a Dad?
Well, perhaps if you’d kept the fucking needle out of your arm and had a clue who had sired them they’d have a Mum and Dad.
Skaghead scum.

I've watched the first two new episodes of Shameless.
Episode 1 has to have THE best TV Baptism I have ever seen!
Favourite Frank line, “I’ve got the face I deserve son..”

5 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Holy shit! What series is it? Dammit, it's so random here, when they show Shameless and what series. I'm going to have to get Kevlar going on the old bit torrent. Ooh, and on that other series you told me about.
Seen any Denny yet?
Hope you get some sleep soon. You may get great series there like Shameless and Gavin and Stacey, but you're clearly missing out on then wanton plethora of American TV samey-series all some barely new angle on cops/lawyers/investigators. That'd send you to the land of nod.

Grey Area said...

You will be impressed at my restraint, I am not one of the 500 people who has left comments on the Daily Mail site this time, I'm sick of getting into trouble over the internet, but I do like the way the Grandparents seem able to 'channel' the childrens thoughts.

Some Chilean Woman said...

I'm pissed that someone who has lost their kids due to drugs gets her opinion published!

Hope you get better soon Sleepy!

Crisp-e said...

Mate, sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Get well soon...like by Sunday, ye' get me?

Cx

Sleepy said...

Crisp-e.. I will be at the station at the designated time!