Thursday, April 26, 2007

Royal Trip

Should Prince Harry go to Iraq?
Of course he should. It’s his job and he wants to go.
The moment his unit is targeted and others start dying because of him?
We’ll all change our fucking tune and start saying he should never have gone.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he is already there and all this bollocks is just a smokescreen.
But when we really get down to it, who fucking cares?

My Big little brother and I are planning a trip.
He has discovered something that South American Shaman used for ‘Vision Quests’.
DMT.
It is extracted from root bark, which has been sent to him. So there is a bit of home chemistry involved.
The chemical extracted is found, in small amounts, in the body. Apparently it is released when we dream and when we die. It has been argued that this chemical is responsible for the visions during near death experiences.
It is also released by the pregnant body 40 something days after conception. Some believe this is the soul going into the body.
It produces intense ‘entheogenic’ hallucinations and most report spirit guides who come to them.
Joe Rogan sold it to me with the line,
“I was told not to give in to astonishment”.
Oh yes! That’s my kind of Psychedelic!

www.joerogan.net/albums/roganaudio/Joe_Rogan_Explains_Life_002.mp3

I am really looking forward to this and have started ‘packing for the trip’ already.
If it is as Deity based, as most say, I have a few questions I want to ask.

5 comments:

LentenStuffe said...

I'd hate to think there was some kind of Falstaffian intrigue underlying the young prince's initiation rite; otherwise, it's just another PR stunt in a war that is all marketing.

Have you ever read William S. Burrough's Yage Letters. Your proposed trip reminded me of his trip to Bolivia to track down the Holy Grail of hallucinogenics, Yage.

Sleepy said...

The active ingredient in Yage is DMT.
I think it is used like snuff.

Have read some Burrough's but not that one.

Schneewittchen said...

Time was when soliders were proud to die for Queen and country. Oh well.

Enjoy your trip ! I must say, it sounds fascinating. I look forward to the travel writing.

Jinx said...

"My Big little brother and I are planning a trip" i thought you meant a proper trip, like a holiday, and got confused when DMT was mentioned. Naive eh?

It sounds fun..i want some!

Sleepy said...

Jinx.. I can't wait!!