Monday, April 30, 2007

Second Guessing Karma

I'm in Wiltshire and it's gorgeous.

Poor old Jess the Hound is now missing four toenails and is most miserable.
I'm controlling the urge to go and punch the vet.
He ballsed up her feet when he clipped her nails in the wrong way.
Grayhounds are finely bred running machines and have to be treated delicately.
The 'Culchie' vet is more at home with his arm up a bovine arse or tossing off a champion racehorse at Lambourn.

What really fucks me off is that you have to PAY to put right what you have already PAID for him to fuck up in the 1st place!
Grrr!
Got you over a barrell, like the dentist.
Where else can you go?

Some stuff that has popped into my head today....

On a train, does what someone is reading, play a part in your decision to sit near them, or not?

Can you second guess Karma?
If, for a fleeting moment, you thought it might not be a tragedy if a certain person croaked; then thought,
"Fuck! That's bad Karma! Someone I REALLY love may get the fallout",
and you start 'praying' the original person lives a long life?
Will you wipe out the bad Karma?

Some of you may have noticed a change in dope supply!

5 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I think the fact that someone is reading might sway me.

Galatea said...

Sleepy,

I can only hope this vet is full of remorse and grateful you didn’t throw a punch. If not I would probably proceed to drag their reputation thru a big pile of shit.

Anyway I hope Jess heals as quickly as possible!

You might find this link interesting. It takes patience to do but read (the whole thing carefully) and see if you might try this. Dog Nail Care

~ Galatea

Galatea said...

Forgot to mention... When at that Dog Nail Care link this part is especially important --> How I Introduce the Dremel As well as of course, this part --> The Techniques I Use to Dremel Nails

Good luck if you actually check out this form of pedicure!

Sleepy said...

galetea.. Thank you.. I will check this out.

Nadya Dwi said...

Have you ever experienced frustration over having to pay for fixing a mistake made by someone you've already paid for their services? Regard Telkom University