Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day

This morning M presented me with a little bunch of Lily Of The Valley.
M had the misfortune to live in France for 12 years and this is a 'Good Luck' thing they do there on the 1st of May.

My Celtic blood feels Beltane. Summer's here.
I have looked at a lot of fabulous tits and arse today! Sadly, the good weather brings out the 'Biffa's' and the 'Grunter's' and a few who fall into the '1664' range.
16 from behind, 64 when they turn round... Eeesh..

I kind of miss seeing the May Day parade from Moscow on the News.
All the tanks, flags and high kicking soldiers - the height of camp!
North Korea seem to be the only ones left doing any precision marching.

Unlike Schnee, I haven't seen any May Flies, but I have seen the Nymphs alive and well in the pond.
Ugly fuckers!

May Day is The Workers day, a Red day.
It's half time at Anfield,
"COME ON YOU REDS!!"

8 comments:

Sleepy said...

Liverpool! Thank you!

It's May Day and it's a RED day!

LentenStuffe said...

Good game!

Happy May Day.

Remember, red's the colour of Satan.

Sleepy said...

lenten... I thought He got all the best tunes.
Didn't know he had dibs on colours too.

Schneewittchen said...

Ooh...Beltane...yes, I can feel something earthy stirring.

Lenten probably missed the story about the kid whose parents I had to write to because the kid insisted on only referring to me as Satan. I just felt I couldn't live up to it.

Red = passion.

LentenStuffe said...

It was an allusion to my tale about the overly green-obsessed patriot: He wouldn't read a red one because it was getting a little too close to he-who-is-called-legion. Anyways, Satan has the whole lot sewn up -- he runs the show ... for Chelsea.

I didn't read Schnee's story, but would like to. What kind of a deranged kid was that?

Liverpool did the business alright, even if the penalty shoot-out was a bit of a balls. Anyway, I just love looking at Crouch. I'd love to hug that guy, but cannot imagine how such a feat might be pulled off. I think the gangliness of it all appeals to me! Lots of passion in the red camp last night ... give that old Mourhino bollick (singular) something to snicker about.

Hey, Schnee, I think that Mourhino guy is a bit satanic.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Ah, Satan! Happy days..
Crisp-e was talking about writing reports last weekend.
I don't miss that in the slightest!

Sassygril said...

What is Beltane?

And its the other Reds tonight. Cracking.

Nadya Dwi said...

Have you encountered any interesting sights or people during the May Day celebration? Visit us Telkom University