Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Zen And The Art Of Garden Maintenance

Today, M and I constructed a trellis-y arch thing in the the garden.
The Climbing Rose, that was flopping around like a cock in a sock, is now secured to it and has somewhere to climb. It, being so disorganised, was bothering me.
An hour and a half after coming in from the garden, a fucking large insect-y creature fell off me and legged it across the carpet.
That, freaks me right out.
How fucking long has it been trooping about my person? Where has it been, what's it been doing and has it been in my hair?!
Bastard.
Makes me feel quite unwell and totally 'Un-Zen'.
The fucker was stamped on before I could work through the disgust.
Aaah Fuck! Just had that moment when I'm sure something is crawling on me, I've just slapped myself about the head like a 'mental'.
DIY TIP...
Do NOT use Allen Key on decking that has 'Allen Key sized' gaps in it.
Saw my first Mayfly today!
I took some great photos today.
I will put them on Crisp-e's flickr site later, for those who are interested.

4 comments:

Sleepy said...

I know! I Know!
What went on there?

Schneewittchen said...

What beautiful wisteria!

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Sorry. I didn't know it was showing!

Crisp-e said...

How quaint! You could get married under that!!