Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cardinal Sins

I thought I would be able to leave this alone.
But I can’t. It’s been snipping away at me all day and I’m going to have to get it out.
I don’t want it hanging around for the weekend!

www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-4338.html

If this man had said this about any other group of people, Blacks, Jews, Arabs, Chinese etc. He would be arrested for ‘incitement to racial hatred‘.
He is encouraging people to oppose the Riga Pride March. Does he believe that the Neo Nazis throwing shit last time are going to be ‘nicer’ this time?
If anybody is attacked at this march, the blood will be on the hands of Cardinal Janis Pujats.
Where does he tell the good people of Riga to ‘Peacefully’ oppose the march?

Not that anything would happen to him if it did. Probably just move him on to another ‘Parish‘, where he can continue to spout his bile.
Fucking Paedophile.
Use sweeping generalisations about me; I’ll use them about you.
Tell me I’m fucking unnatural! How dare you!
I can hear him now banging on about how the NATURAL state is for a man to be with a woman.
Celibacy must be UNNATURAL then?

4 comments:

Crisp-e said...

...and he's not closet? Nooooo! The man doth protest too much.

Sleepy said...

Hahaha!!
They do seem partial to an embroidered dresses.

LentenStuffe said...

What an ignorant lout!

What was it Willy-the-Shake said, "Where ignorance is bliss 'tis folly to be wise."

That jumped-up padre is begging for a riot. Why doesn't he just call off the parade and do a Monty-Python-like stoning instead. That would be sure to focus his priorities.

Your last question is redundant. Need you even ask it with gobshites like him about?

MelJolieNME said...

He probably wears womens panties under his dress. haha