Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Call

The ‘phone call with Dad..

Me… Hi Joon, is he there?
Dad.. ‘ello Lover!
Me… What’s it going to be then? Great Grandpapa or something totally new?!
Dad.. Fuck right off! She ‘phoned me yesterday. Two fuckin’ hours.
Seven months? Nothing! Fuck all! Two hours!.. Yer Mother went fuckin’ apeshit apparently, told her to get it in a bucket!
Me… Hahaha! I bet she did, her Mother told her to get me in a bucket if you remember! What do you think?
Dad.. Got fuck all to do with me has it love? I am glad it’s not Loz though, am I a cunt for saying that? Fuck it! I don’t care. I’m going to say something else ‘orrible as well; she not that far along and sometimes they don’t take. Wouldn’t be a disaster if she lost it.”

It kind of IS and kind of ISN’T the reaction I was expecting from The Angry One!

I like the wording of this!
“…the perfidious belief that any baby needs to be cleansed by baptism…”

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Very practical observation by the Dad there.
Interesting new vocab for me too. In a bucket...hmmm...
Yeah, Original Sin. We do so hate ourselves don't we?

Sassygril said...

Seems that the reality principle is taking hold but I guess the outcome(s) are still to be witnessed. Still, I guess it gives all those drama queens something to have a fit of the vapours over. As it has us!

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Yeah, it's certainly a vivid way of describing an abortion!

Sassy.. Totally!