Saturday, April 04, 2009

National Too

Of my National Nags, one came 2nd, one 11th, one pulled up and one fell over.
Not bad. I had four Fallers one year.
I did feel for the photographer trying to capture all the riders.
Who does he put at the back? The tall ones?

For some reason this bloke worries me.
He is known to be highly ambitious, leaked letters from senior UK Bishops reveal they feel him to be ‘Divisive’ and were ‘Uncomfortable with someone who is so clearly ambitious’.
Watch as he comes out as a Conservative, watch what gets cut as the Church has to tighten its belt, watch as we take a step closer to me being banned from Mass and with that, we step closer to me punching a priest in Church.
I have to admit I’m ever so slightly looking forward to that.
It’s an old hurt but it’s deep!

Shearer managing Newcastle?
In 8 games time there will be Geordies weeping like they’ve just found out there’s no Santa all over again.

3 comments:

Sleepy said...

Why Schnee, are you prosyletizing?
Hehehehe!

Neil said...

I will leave the theological debate alone, but as for Shearer, god, if i hear Newcastle are a big club like, once more im going to get angry! Collocini is no relation to premiership centre back! The delights of the championship await for little Mikey Owen and his 125,000 a week!

Sleepy said...

Well said!