Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

My hormones are informing me that it’s definitely Spring.
I walked past the end of my road while following an arse home today!
It was an absolutely perfectly formed ‘slappable’ arse as opposed to the rarer, ‘biteable’ arse.
Another sunny day had also brought out the Lesser and Greater Freckled Tits from their winter hibernation.
Vest tops being this Spring’s plumage.
Tesco was very distracting, with all the bending down and cold cabinets.
Parts of sentences like, ‘Smuggling peanuts’ and ‘Volvo wheel nuts’ were bounced around my head.
See what I mean?
The sap is rising and I’m at a dangerous age!

Something Pope related I approve of!

Today this was my, ‘Ha Ha Ha! Fucking Yeah!’ moment.
Check out the feet half way through.
As The Big little brother would say,
'Savage'.

6 comments:

Some Chilean Woman said...

Hormones and arse? Good combo, but with my hormones I rather be the one getting the slaps, I'm greedy like that.

Sleepy said...

I'm sure the be-kilted one is looking after you!

Some Chilean Woman said...

Of course, but he hasn't worn his kilt since he arrived...hmmm, thanks for the idea!

Sleepy said...

You are most welcome!

Schneewittchen said...

Those Pompey lasses have no shame, NO shame!

Sleepy said...

Thank G-d for that.
Gives cheap thrills to lecherous old queers like me!