Monday, April 06, 2009

Chav McPikey

Today I had a lovely lunch with Mrs Crisp-e.
Himself is somewhere in Austria on a school ski trip.
A trip he has arranged and is in charge of.
Nutter.
From text exchanges earlier in the week, I don’t think the Anschluss was this well planned!

Well people, it’s official, I’m from Pikey/Knacker stock.
News is trickling into Sleepy Mansions that my sister’s youngest is pregnant at fifteen.
My brother could be a 21 year old Great Uncle!
It doesn’t get more Gypo or Chav than that now does it?
I have laughed my arse off at the idea of ATM as a 57yr oldGreat Grandmother and my sister as a 38yr old Grandmother!
It’s repeated on me all day
Thank fuck I don’t have anything to do with these people.
I'm 'phoning my Dad tomorrow to see what the reaction is from Great Grandpapa at Vexation Villas.
Catch the wind the right way and you might just hear him yourselves!

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

God bless the Crisp-e. Those fecking school trips are an absolute bloody NIGHTMARE to organise. He's a star.

Sassygril said...

15??? Dear god. Clearly the morning after pill and other such sundry methods of preventing pregnancy didn't appeal. And I don't see why tax payers like us should have to support her and her offspring ad infinitum. Sorry to be all right wing and all, but I lose a third of my monthly wages to tax, national insurance and pension. The pension is a v. small part of this four figure deduction and I would like to withold the element of my tax that goes to feckless teenagers who produce infants. As the Quakers seek to do with their taxes and the military.

Grrrrr....

Some Chilean Woman said...

Your poor sister! Grandma at 38?! Wow!

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. He is a star!

Sassy.. Totally agree with you.
The Tame Pharmacist gave out 6 morning after pills yesterday. Ages ranging from 15 to 30.
She must have wanted to be pregnant. Stupid little bitch.
As bad as it is to say, I'm just so glad it isn't my Lozzer.
Perhaps if I'd been around and offered her the same money as Loz the situation might be different.
But I doubt it.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

SCW.. My sister made my Mother a Gran at the same age!

Sassygril said...

Well, I don't have an in principle objection to teenage pregnancies just as long as tax payers don't have to foot the bill. That should fall to the girl herself and her family who you thought would have drilled it into her as to how really bad an idea it is to go down this route so young. And I hope her partner in this enterprise gets to share in the costs too. Would LOVE to hear your dad's viewpoint

Sassygril said...

I am going to desist from further comment! All I want to know is when do I get my pay off from the state for being someone who hasn't been out of well paid work for 25 years? I even get pissed off when I can't induce the cat to do a paper round...I've clearly been doing summat wrong...