Friday, April 03, 2009

Somerfield, Schmidt And Songs

Some cheeky bitch in Somerfield threatened her kid with ME today.
A total stranger.
“Josh, Stop it or the lady will get angry!” pointing at me.
I looked at her and then at him and said,
“No I won’t mate. Go for your life!”
When I left she was still stuck in the aisle with the sweeties and Josh was screaming his, ‘needs a slap’, head off.
Fuck that!
If by some mad mix of DNA I’d had the misfortune to be born straight, I’d STILL be fecking childless.
I don’t like children; I consider them in the same way I do terrorists.
Immune to reason, illogical and could blow any minute.
A dirty bomb of Lego, snot, and in some cases, shit.
I’m an Aunt to 13, I’ve seen it happen.
Why would any sane person want to fill their home with that kind of madness?
That’s before they hit the minefield of the ‘teens’.
Not even the UN or Diana’s charities would go near that.
Horrific.

What goes on with Boston Legal?
Shirley Schmidt Shopping?
WTF!
While being deliciously alliterative, it’s just plain wrong.
I find it easier to picture HRH on the crapper!
Tonight’s episode, the Thanksgiving one?
That is a normal dinner party here at The Mansions!
Except no one vomited.
There is always at least one ‘hurler’ here.

Anyway, John the ipod and I have lurched between this and this.

2 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Crikey! It worked! (YouTube). Dunno why, but it's been completely soundless for days.
Still....I do imagine 'One step beyond..' as appealing to your ADHD side.
I miss Shirley Schmidt. Such an amazing role model, and really, I still need them!

WV=mudiggr

Sleepy said...

I have conflicted/confused sexual feelings about Shirley.
Basically, I'm Alan!

That tune is an ADHD anthem!

WV=wapren.... I'm hoping it's Navy related!