Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tats, Prats, And UFO's

I have decided to have another tattoo.
As with my others it has taken me a couple of years to choose the design that I’m going to have and where it is going to go on my person.
I also want to be the only person with the tattoo.
My first one, the guy who did it destroyed the design as soon as it was inked onto me and the second I designed myself.
I’m going to have to do the same with this one.

But, I need help.
For the life of me I can’t find the music for Mozart’s Great Mass anywhere online.
I can’t see it being covered by copyright after this long and I’ve lost my temper trying to find it.
Any help would be much appreciated.

A story in the Daily Nazi has left me incredulous and with a burning desire to get the fuck out of this country.
A young Mum was in a shop and her kid started having a tantrum because she wasn’t allowed sweets.
She picked the kid up and went back to her car. Sat her in there still screaming and carrying on and stood outside the car with her son.
The girl calmed down so she got in the car and off they went home.
The next day the Police were on her doorstep to give her a bollocking!
They told her it was ‘inappropriate to reprimand her in light of the Madeleine McCann case’.
Can you fucking believe that?
People bitch that kids don’t get enough discipline at home and when this woman tries to instil some in her kid, a fucking nosey do-gooder made a note of her number plate and called the filth.
The Police should get round to the person who complained and ask why they were taking such a CLOSE interest in a young family then do them for wasting their time.

Although, this story about UFO’s really caught my eye because ATM and I saw EXACTLY the same configuration of lights behaving the same way over her house in 1983!

8 comments:

Sassygril said...

How come the filth got involved here? The woman was seemingly doing nothing wrong at all. This is a total abuse of the powers of the police. And the McCann case has nothing to do with child discipline at all. If the mother's actions were causing a member of the public such distress, why didn't they have the balls to act themselves? I just don't get it. Seems to me that the mum was doing a supernanny technique for dealing with vile brats. I've not seen anyone saying that her methods are inappropriate in the light of the McCann case. Jesus, you've got me going now...

Sassygril said...

On a more cheery note, why the recourse to another tat? I'll have a look for the music - you can often find such things online but I guess you've tried this already?

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. Have been planning one on my back for some time.
Have tried to find 'the dots' everywhere.

Sleepy said...

Sassy found a copy of the music!
Thank you! You're a star!

Schneewittchen said...

Blimey! That's the most ridiculous freaking story I've heard in a long while. Like you said, woman was doing her job, a job too often avoided by most. And yeah, doesn't it make you sick what ppl will waste their time squinnying to the old Bill about.

Crisp-e said...

On the UFO thing... I too witnessed 'orb-like' lights above the park near my Mum's house about 8 years ago. They too moved in a very quick and erratic fashion and then disappeared! At the time, I didn't think much of it because the lights were so small (or distant).

The triangular formation in the picture has been seen on separate occasions in several countries across the globe. Spooky!

Sassygril said...

The incarnatus est is nice too...

Loving watching all the documentary channels. Could do without the fucking cold.

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. It would be nice to call it a "Summer Cold"!