Monday, July 09, 2007

Trash Tree

I’m glad I left the house today.
There is a park at the bottom of the road and someone has started a Trash Tree!
My sister started a Shoe Tree at one of her many addresses and somebody did a Jumble Tree at another.
It only takes one pair of fucked up trainers or a jumper and others will join it, stealthily but relentlessly.
As you can see, this is going to be a Kitchen Appliance Tree.
It could get exciting, but I fear they are a little too far up their own arses round here to get in on the fun.
There are plenty of students though and this should be right up their street.
In certain areas of the city there would be a fridge and a microwave by morning.

6 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I feel the kitchen appliance tree will have less art to its appearance than the shoe tree when the leaves fall in the autumn.

Sleepy said...

Once the 'white goods' take a patina of verdigris they can look quite effective!

Sassygril said...

Could we have a Prada tree instead? Or a Gucci? Dolce & Gabanna would be nice if it was a perfume tree.

I have just had a drink called a 'Fidel'.

FUck.

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. Does it leave you craving a cigar and communist rule?

Sassygril said...

Hmmm...more salsa, Ruben Gonzales and a re-run of the remake of Miami Vice. Check out Colin Farrell's dodgy muzza...a Fidel is def in that kinda zeitgeist.

Sleepy said...

I find myself wanting to poke Colin Farrell in the eye.
For some reason he annoys the arse off me.