Monday, January 14, 2008

A Dead Run

I am so very bored with all the Diana inquest bollocks.
Who gives a flying fuck in all honesty?
I’ve had a gutful.
Whatever the outcome she is still going to be dead.
I don’t know why the just don’t give Mr Fayed what he wants, a British passport.
Every other Tomasz, Ricardo and Hasnat can have one.
Let him have it and perhaps he’ll shut up.
Don’t even get me started on Paul Burrell; he’s made a fucking good living off of her name these last ten years.
Pointless prick.
Even more of a piss off is that we are paying for this.

I feel sorry for Oscar Pistorius.
Banned from the Olympics because having no legs gives him an unfair advantage when running.
Unfair advantage? He’s got no fucking legs!
An unfair advantage is a system full of performance enhancing drugs and steroids.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

It seems a bit harsh, but....I guess he isn't disabled so much as over-enabled. Deserves a medal anyway.

Crisp-e said...

hahahahahahaha! Unfair advantage! Now there's a laugh. As for the Diana stuff? You will never see me move faster that when I reach for that remote!

Sleepy said...

Schnee... I think he is great.

Crisp-e .. I'm the same with the remote.