Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gas, Hate, Film And Drugs

British Gas sent their bloke to do the annual check up of the boiler and all that stuff.
From the noises that he made when he spoke I thought he’d had a Tracheotomy, he made sounds like the suction thing at the dentist.
It turned out he was a severe stutterer and this noise was part of getting the words out.
Most disconcerting.

Now, if this had been a ‘Christian’ worker refusing to sell the Koran do you think they would still be employed by Marks and Sparks?
Of course they fucking wouldn’t.
It’s this kind of shit that makes people angry, militant and anti Islamic.
It’s pissed me off and I consider myself relatively liberal.
I have some fantastic Muslim mates and they all say incidents like this embarrass them.
Every one of them considers themselves British first and Muslim second.
Except one, who considers himself a Portsmouth FC fan second and Muslim third!
Curious how this ‘Devout’ Muslim woman doesn’t mind having her wages paid by a company founded, and run, by Jews.
Fucking idiot.

This afternoon I watched Curse Of The Golden Flower.
Not since the first time I ever saw Fantasia have I been awestruck by colours in a film.
I love Chow Yun Fat and absolutely adore Martial Arts films.
This wasn’t so much about the fighting but about the ‘Politics’ of the Imperial family.
There are also a lot of bouncing boobies going on and as you all know, I’m a sucker for boobies.
Every pun intended!
All in all it wasn’t a great film.
The military choreography was amazing.
It’s no wonder that the Chinese government have ‘hired’ Yimou Zhang to stage the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.

There have been 14 police raids on cannabis dealers in the last four days.
So, the drought is back.
For the FIRST time ever I was offered something ‘harder’ and for the FIRST time ever, I considered going for it.
But didn’t.
The obvious choice would be to cane the alcohol that’s in the house but taking into account my genetic predisposition for Alcoholism, I don’t want to.
Certain booze makes me violent, cannabis doesn’t.
Cannabis doesn’t lead to harder drugs, the fecking LACK of it does.
The lack is due to the Police, SO dope doesn’t lead to hard drugs, the fucking Police do!

My Beloved Spurs are through to the next round of the FA Cup.
They beat Reading 1 nil!

5 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

That is a pretty bloody shocking story and yes, that shop assistant should be sacked.
What a load of fucking bollocks.
I also agree with you about all the Muslims I actually know - well,apart from converts to be honest - are always just embarrassed by this type of thing.
And you're also right about M&S, a Jewish company who are perfectly happy to sell Bible stories and employ Muslims, really, that should be the model for behaviour.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh plus....speaking as someone who lives in a City of more than 50% Chinese people....no doubt someone will see THIS as racist but....when did Chinese women get boobs that could bounce?

Sleepy said...

Funny you should say about bouncing Chinese boobs!
Same shout here!

It's Chinese New Year, 7th February.
I'm trying to get everything 'Right' for housemate Pat.

The shop assistant won't be sacked, because if she is, she will have a 'claim'.
If it were you or me, it wouldn't even make the paper.
Any paper.

Ana Jurney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Jurney said...

yeah, if the tables were turned...the lady would have totally been fired.