Friday, January 04, 2008

Smiles And Yummers

This has cracked me up today and I’m seriously hoping that Prince William has to learn this as part of his RAF training.
In fact, I think it ought to be a compulsory part of it!
Makes you proud!

Sassy and I shared an extremely civil and ‘English’ afternoon tea.
But instead of the traditional biscuits we had the food of our tribal ancestors; salt beef, rye bread and dill pickles.
Most satisfactory.
I will definitely be getting another one on the go before this one is finished.

At last someone seems to have taken a bit of control and ‘sectioned’ Britney Spears.
Or whatever it is in America that means she has to stay in hospital.
That one has been a long time coming.
Although, I must admit to a smile when I saw her ankle, ‘cuffed’, to the stretcher.
It’ll be Miss Winehouse next, if they manage to get to her before the Grim Reaper.

The Norovirus is still doing its thing so I have bleached the kitchen to within an inch of its life.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

now THAT was seriously funny :)))))

Sassygril said...

A MOST satisfactory tea. In fact is was so satisfactory, I didn't bother with dinner! Yummers. The grils realise that there's something lurking but they are banned, banned I tell you from this piece of deliciousness.

Sassygril said...

Ha ha ha! I get nibbled occasionally but nothing more serious than a Poppy 'love' bite!

Finished off the salt beef for lunch. Had it with the rye bread and some French mustard. Yum yum fucking yum.