Thursday, January 24, 2008

Music And Stories

I have found a flaw in itunes.
Well, it’s a flaw to me.
When I buy anything I don’t need a little window popping up asking me if I’m sure I want to purchase the tune.
I need a little box that pops up and says,
“Check your ‘library’ you stoned dick! Are you sure you haven’t got this?”
Far more fucking useful to me!

I watched this tonight.
An amazingly talented young man.
Foetus’s can now be tested for CF at an early stage.
There is no test for any kind of genius, musical, or otherwise.
What choice would you make?
Some things we are better off not knowing.
‘Those whom the gods love die young’.
Apparently.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any more surreal, I found out that the 3 Little Pigs story could be offensive to Muslims.
They are aren’t the only people not to partake of the Swine.
Next it will be the Three Billy Goats Gruff that get it.
Not respecting the homeless or something.
There are some fearsome, troll like, creatures living under some of the bridges in Pompey!

This has been my tune of the day!

No comments: