Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Hound And The Pragmatist

This is Blue.
Jess retired. This boy was rescued.
While she was racing she lived in nice kennels, she wasn’t mistreated, she just finished racing.
Like Jess, Blue is an Irish hound but didn’t come from reputable kennels like she did.
At the time of his rescue he was on the way to Spain for vivisection.
His body is a network of scars and injuries.
The tops of his ears are missing, what’s left of them have the scars from teeth.
The same around his neck and across his face.
He has had broken ribs which have been left untreated. They have mended on their own and poke out at awkward angles.
He has a big ‘Puncture’ scar on his belly which looks like a bullet hole.

He is huge and strong compared to the girl but is so gentle and loving.
All he wants are lots of cuddles and grooming.
It’s weird dealing with a male dog though.
I can sit and mindlessly stroke Jess without fear of ‘Reproductive’ contact.
Not so with Blue!
I’m not sure who was more surprised or horrified.

This amused me no end!
Do it truthfully first then go back and tell lies. It’s great!
When answering truthfully, I have a Pragmatic Relationship Style.
I am ‘relatively agreeable’. That got my grin on!
This one made me laugh out loud,
I am ‘as conscientious as the average person’!
I love that.
Neither, the song or film I chose was in the top picks of ‘My Style’.
I did score very highly on the passion scale thing though!

4 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I can see that Blue might be a soulmate.

Schneewittchen said...

Oh cool! The quiz really works!

Sleepy said...

He is lovely!

I have really made my sorry, insomniac arse laugh with that quiz!

Sassygril said...

That hound is GORGEOUS. Not as photogenic as the lovely Jess, but totally adorable and I am with Schnee. Soulmate.

Loved the quiz too. Have to say that the authors are highly respected academics in the psych field. Fuck sake - so that's what they spend tax payer's money on. Sheesh.